Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got Banned for absolutely No REASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarius

Recently I was playing a few games of BedWars and have used hax in the past, but I have recently gone clean on using hax and was recently playing a game of BedWars and my team got their bed destroyed and the other team's bed got destroyed shortly after that. I typically get 12-16 cps and I think he might have banned me for that thinking I used an auto clicker. If necessary I can post a video of me clicking with a chart of click fluctuations that show I don't use an auto clicker. I honestly think he was just salty because I said L right after I died. Furthermore, I was permabanned. I got warnings several times and stopped eventually and right afterward I get banned. hopefully someone sees this and takes pity. If you want to know the moderator who punished me was Flagy_. I had a similar problem earlier when I got random warnings for saying that people who wear diamond armor in KitPVP were noobs and got muted by a moderator. Here is my cps chart.CookieTest.PNG

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aquarius

Aquarius

Srry He wasn't salty just realized my hack client was on, but I personally didn't have any hax on. I'ma Make an Unban appeal,

Status
Not open for further replies.