I have read your message and I have a solution for you,You may check the bellow message to find your answer(s)
Unfortunately, no actions can be made if your trade was all about Prisons because according the Prisons rules Scamming is allowed, however, if it was a trade over Game-Modes (Prison to SBD | Factions, etc.) it should be punishable as I have heard but you may contact a staff mebmer for that, Also do not forget to provide proofs that he scammed you otherwise no report nor assistance can be given to you in case that trade scamming over game-modes is not allowed.
If you need more assistance you may contact me on discord [ SaMeD0OM_#1857 ] or any staff member as they might have more knowledge than me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.