Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i don't get banned for clicking over 20cps..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzYellowed

Hello, AmariRami.
So, if you're asking if you can get banned for clicking 20cps or more on left click. Then there is a chance to flag the anti cheat if you're getting 20cps for long time. Right clicks doesn't get tested so you can Godbridge/MoonWalk with no worries. Also i recommand you to only click 10-15cps on left click, you can use cps limiter.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AmariRami

AmariRami

Hello, AmariRami.
So, if you're asking if you can get banned for clicking 20cps or more on left click. Then there is a chance to flag the anti cheat if you're getting 20cps for long time. Right clicks doesn't get tested so you can Godbridge/MoonWalk with no worries. Also i recommand you to only click 10-15cps on left click, you can use cps limiter.
ok thx i have not got banned so far

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hello, AmariRami.
there isn't a cap for right click cps however you can only place 10 blocks per second
Nirahz Nirahz left clicks 20 with no problems

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Right clicks doesn't get tested so you can Godbridge/MoonWalk with no worries.
this is absolutely false
Also i recommand you to only click 10-15cps on left click, you can use cps limiter.
and so is this. if you click 20 and prove you can do it legit, then you're fine. a cps limiter is exactly what it sounds like, except it also functions as a skill limiter. don't ever use one of those or you're gonna become worse

ItzYellowed

this is absolutely false

and so is this. if you click 20 and prove you can do it legit, then you're fine. a cps limiter is exactly what it sounds like, except it also functions as a skill limiter. don't ever use one of those or you're gonna become worse
1-People using "FastPlace" never get banned by the anti cheat. Even i used it before and i was moon walking normaly (i don't cheat anymore)
2-what i meant is that he can't click 20 cps for long time. Cuz he can flag the anti cheat for auto clicking. But if it's 10-15 it's fine. And about the cps limiter, if he was using butterfly click with some mouse that gives him 20+cps he can use it without worrying about flaging the anti cheat

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
u should tho ngl i just want u gone from the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.