Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I didnt know this wasnt allowed

ylljo1

Donator
Donator
IGN
ylljon
Dude idk why but I thought autoclicker is allowed in SBD cause Ive seen lots of people use it in mob grinders/spawners.

And Im pretty sure If I type in /rule in SBD it doesnt bring anything up because ive tried it and ive not seen anything so I thought maybe its allowed.

Am I able to be ubanned cause Im pretty sure I have 50$ in this account and I got permabanned for not knowing a rule (ik it sounds really delusional but I genuinely thought its allowed because other people did it)

PS- Dont you get like a month ban for a autoclicker in SBD (cause im not killing anyone with a autoclicker and getting them mad or anything)

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello, ylljo1 đź‘‹

Appealing is the only way, fill your information in the given link below and wait for 1 to 7 days, as it needs to be checked by Staffs. You must check forum's notification area to know if your application got accepted/denied. I would also recommend you to be honest in your appeal. Be patient and take your time to write it. Good luck.

Appeal - https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

Dont you get like a month ban for a autoclicker in SBD (cause im not killing anyone with a autoclicker and getting them mad or anything)
You are still cheating :/

R rLilJesus Lock thread.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ylljo1

ylljo1

Donator
Donator
IGN
ylljon
aight mate I did it already but thanks for the reminder