Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I AM HOSTING A BEDWARS TOURNAMENT

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello humans, and cats (I am looking at you Swervinng)

I am hosting a bedwars tournament! I don't completely know how its gonna work yet, but I have the general idea

It is in the Doubles format, and there will be 8 teams of 2. The teams will be random! So you better be lucky!
There will be 5 rounds! The winners of each round get 1 point. The players with the most amount of points will win!

Ofc there is a prize! The prize is a month of Discord nitro classic each for the winning players!

This is a serious tournament because I am spending money so we have a moderator who is going to help us. It's Daddy Chocz700 :3
He will be spectating all matches (I will too) and will be looking out for cheaters or any suspicious activity. If someone is cheating, they will be banned from both the server and the tournament! Now lets get to the rules!

RULES:

No hacking! This includes all hacks listed in the player report system on the JartexNetwork Forums
No Cross Teaming
No Toxicity
No Obsidian!
No Camping (this includes hiding at your base all game or skybasing)

If you want to participate, please dm me on Discord. spoopy Nuggets-chan#0666
If you have any questions, please leave a comment!

Thanks very much, Nuggets

(This tournament is hosted by Minecraft players not_Nuggets, WubKub, and chocz700, also known as Daddy)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
QUICK UPDATE!!!!

THE TOURNAMENT IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Official time: 3pm IST (Irish Standard time)on the 10th of October 2020! Look it up if you dot know what time that is!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Nuggets, it says your disc is incorrect?
would u like to join?

EDIT: I also tried to add you on Discord... it said the name was wrong... Ask chocz if he can add u to the tournament discord and explain to him why it doesent work.