Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to win everygame

XxXChaosGod

Okay this is my tutorial on how to win every game if you dont trust my knowledge just go to the leaderboards and search my Ign XxXChaosGod

PS. This is for solo I dont play any other mode but solo I don't do teamwork xD

:Strategy Lilypad map First choose team gray then when you spawn in get 16 iron and 4 gold once you do that buy 64 wool with iron and 1 TNT with Gold next don't defend your bed just instantly rush aqua who will be straight in front of you then go right After you kill them go back to your base and build to the left and kill blue after that just play how you usually do (for this to work you will need to know how to ninja bridge)

City map: same strat but choose white team Get 16 iron 4 gold and buy the wool and TNT the instantly rush the diamonds once you get to the diamond by time you get there,there will be 2 diamonds once you got that build to the right and kill Green then buy protection 1 always buy protection not sharpness then after that go back to ur base and build to the left and kill yellow then after that play normally and you should always win with this strat hope I helped

LeoSpots

Thanks but many people come from the side first and there’s nothing we can do about it

KazuuBoi

nice tutorial and its going to be easier at the dous or triples etc but mostly dous cuz it can be 1 go left and the other go right if the team Is gods at pvp