Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to use Workbench Properly

BlockLists_

IGN
BlockLists
Hello can you guys give suggestions on how to use /workbench properly? i mean i have access to it but have no idea how it was supposed to work. i put 2 sharpness ll swords together but it disenchant the sword and i don't think that was the only purpose of that so i ask you guys. thankyou in advance

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello can you guys give suggestions on how to use /workbench properly? i mean i have access to it but have no idea how it was supposed to work. i put 2 sharpness ll swords together but it disenchant the sword and i don't think that was the only purpose of that so i ask you guys. thankyou in advance
Hello BlockLists_ BlockLists_
With the workbench you can craft item such as shovels/swords from gold or painting your leather armor, and like you said disenchant your item.
If you want to combine 2 items go on the anvils, they are everywhere and easy to find.
If you have a book bought of /shop, click the book in inventory and drag it on the item you want to.

Zeyn_L_

With the workbench you can craft item such as swords/armor from gold or painting your leather armor, and like you said disenchant your item