Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful How to use sandbots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace

Donator
Donator
In this new season, we have added a new feature called 'Sand Bots'. Sand Bots are used to stack sand on your cannon and it will cost money in order for it to work.
You will be able to get the Sand Bot from /shop for 1 million $ or from Gkit Raider which can be bought from our webstore. (This will be there before TNT enables.)

Once you have received your sand bot you should have this kind of item in your inventory.

1603371534899.png

It's self-explanatory as you can see in the description of the item. Once you place this Sand Bot and toggle it, it will start dropping sand underneath the sandstone. Here is a quick example how a setup of a Sand Bot should work.

1603372003500.png

You do not need to put Lapiz Block where I have put the Sand Bot, you can but any block but not Sandstone or Sand.

Once you right-click the your Sand Bot you will see 4 Options which are

- Enable Sand Bot (When you left click this you enable or disable your Sand Bot)
- Sand Bot Balance (Left click to add 1,000$ so there is money for sand, right click to withdraw 1000, shift-click and type an amount in chat to specify an amount to add.)
- Sand Bot Info (Shows all the information about the Sand Bot)
- Pick up Sand Bot (Left click to pick the Sand Bot up back to your inventory)

Click on the link to see them better.

The Sand Bot will require money in order for it to work. Sand in the sand bot is 5$ each. You will be able to add money into the Sand Bot and when you toggle the sand bot it will start stacking sand for you.

Make sure to have the Sand Bot is in your claimed territory otherwise the Sand Bot will not be able to work.

NOTE: Patching walls with Sand Bots is not allowed and it will be a 31 day ipban to whoever does it.

If you need any assistance regrading this DM me on Discord Pace#0001 or Contact me on Forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.