Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global How to use /report command in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vo1dSan

IGN
Vo1dSan
I've noticed there's now a /report command you can use mid-game or in lobbies which prompts you to use /report <username>. But I need my account linked in order to do that can anyone guide me on how to do that?

Solution
I've noticed there's now a /report command you can use mid-game or in lobbies which prompts you to use /report <username>. But I need my account linked in order to do that can anyone guide me on how to do that?

How To Link Your In-game Account With Discord

Follow these steps:

1] Get the token from the server by typing /linkaccount. It gives you a token
2] Copy that token and use the command /linkaccount : token in ⁠#commands in the Discord Server

Note: Do not copy paste the whole command in the ⁠commands channel instead type it slowly till you see the preview of JartexNetwork Bot. Also it expires within few minutes, so you have to be...

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Do /linkaccount in-game

Go to Discord, copy what was said in-game and use the command /linkaccount on Discord

This will then link the account

iDroom

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1

Follow these steps:

2] Copy that token and use the command /linkaccount : token in ⁠#commands in the Discord Server

Note: Do not copy paste the whole command in the ⁠commands channel instead type it slowly till you see the preview of JartexNetwork Bot. Also it expires within few minutes, so you have to be fast, or else you would need to repeat the whole process.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vo1dSan

Vo1dSan

IGN
Vo1dSan

Follow these steps:

Note: Do not copy paste the whole command in the ⁠commands channel instead type it slowly till you see the preview of JartexNetwork Bot. Also it expires within few minutes, so you have to be fast, or else you would need to repeat the whole process.
Thank you, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.