Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to start off in Factions

Akyuo

I've been seeing a lot of people that are new to factions not know what to do. You've come to the right place, as I am going to be giving some tips on how to start off in factions and make a fortune.
1. Don't ask other people for money or other valuables, as you are likely to get ignored.
2. You can get money without scamming or asking for money, by voting. Voting is a great way to start off in factions as you get 1,000 ingame money and a voting crate key. You can take the chance to open a voting crate or sell it for a good price, there are always players willing to buy these crate keys..
3. After you have gained some money by voting and selling your vote keys, you can start to look for a place to start your faction. First create a faction by doing /f create (faction name), then you can select a place for your base and get to building. I would suggest the first faction base be located underground, therefore your base is not visible to people running around, looking for possible raids. Claim the base with /f claim, so strangers have a harder time trying to raid you.
4. Now that you have a base set up, you need money for spawners, and you can get the money necessary by farming. A great way of gaining money is weed. You can buy weed seeds in the custom crops area in /shop. Weed seeds look like regular seeds and have the same requirements. Every weed seed grows into the respective plant. Weed looks like tall grass and when it gets broken it drops 2 items. More seeds and jonko. Jonko is your money maker as it sells for 66 dollars each. That means you get more than a 100,000 for a full inventory.
5. When you get the amount necessary, you can buy a spawner. I would suggest buying a skeleton spawner which costs around a 100,000 dollars in /shop, but you can find a cheaper deal in the auction house (/ah).
6. Now with a spawner you can get to grinding. Each mob drops experience or exp. Exp is used for purchasing custom enchantments. You can see all the custom enchantments on /ce. There are 5 rarities of these custom enchantments and each rarity costs a different price.
Common - 1,000 exp,
Uncommon - 5,000 exp,
Epic - 10,000 exp,
Unique - 25,000 exp,
Legendary - 65,000 exp.
That's all the advice I can give for starting off. Now continue grinding and get those riches.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
or join jihad and be the richest in the server :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Akyuo

Akyuo

or join jihad and be the richest in the server :D
Actually Jihad has fallen behind LilPonies by a lot. The richest player currently is Sirnemohoes with a balance around 3,6 billion. I don't see anyone reaching that amount for a while.