Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to reduce ping

ned_

Donator
Donator
How do I reduce my ping?
I have a high ping on the jartex lobby : lag
Other gamemode on the spawn/skyblock, bedwars, skywars, survival : lag

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
How to do that man, help me, I get around 900 ping sometimes ....
Alright, I will explain this again. A VPN will rarely improve your ping. It will only improve your ping if your packets take a slower "way" and a good VPN provider can sometimes take a faster way, but in most cases that won't be the case. A VPN will only decrease your ping. As to applying, I'd suggest messaging a staff member on their discord on discord.gg/jartex

RatioNoob

Alright, I will explain this again. A VPN will rarely improve your ping. It will only improve your ping if your packets take a slower "way" and a good VPN provider can sometimes take a faster way, but in most cases that won't be the case. A VPN will only decrease your ping. As to applying, I'd suggest messaging a staff member on their discord on discord.gg/jartex
Alright, next time I get that much ping I'll just message them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
How do I reduce my ping?
I have a high ping on the jartex lobby : lag
Other gamemode on the spawn/skyblock, bedwars, skywars, survival : lag
U can use Ethernet rather than internet jartex is hosted in france so u may move close to their if u do no alr live around try some software that atually stabilizes ur ping. Plz do not use ezping in my opinion. U can play around in your internet settings in control pannel to see what gives u the best ping call your router company and tell them to give a check and sometimes they upgrade it for free so ye but dont use a vpn