Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to kill Wild area bosses properly.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
#1. Goblin: The Goblin has 7,500 health so It's very tanky, but It's damage is not alot. So when trying to slay the beast, Kite it around and constantly jump crit it. It frequently throws explosive nuggets that deals around 2 - 4 Hearts so becareful. When It's health is low at around 1,000 or so, It will throw an absurd amount of explosive nuggets, It deals around 4 - 8 Hearts depending on how near you are to the boss so when It happens, run away. When killed it will give a 2x Faction Money Booster that lasts 3 Hours, so prioritize the Goblin first. If you die to Goblin it means you suck.

#2. Scarecrow: The Scarecrow has 5,000 health not alot but it makes up for it with Big damage. It is the hardest boss out of the 3 but it is the most easiest if you follow the guide you're reading right now. It's has 2 Initial Mechanics and 3 in total when It's low, all of which hurts. The Scarecrow frequently surrounds himself with exploding pumpkins which will lethally kill you if you don't have Overload 2 on all of your armor. And It also has a scythe ability which damages players around him but it has a very short range so It won't probably damage you if you are hitting him from 2 blocks. and then when he is low, He will have a black mist around him which blinds players and I think (I'm not sure) but people affected by it will take more damage from the two previously said mechanics. The Proper way to handle Scarecrow is to lure him into the tree just near the staircase in the entrance, and pearl up 3 blocks, from there you can hit him but he can't. If you follow the guide here you will be able to solo Scarecrow easily without people intervening. When slain it gives a 3x Faction EXP Booster that lasts 3 hours, prioritize it 2nd.

#3. Seamonster: not even worth it lmao.

Just a reminder that killing these three bosses gives you Booster Vouchers. Right Click to redeem them and do /boosters to use them.

pls give me first helpful tag

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FieryAngel

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
#1. Goblin: The Goblin has 7,500 health so It's very tanky, but It's damage is not alot. So when trying to slay the beast, Kite it around and constantly jump crit it. It frequently throws explosive nuggets that deals around 2 - 4 Hearts so becareful. When It's health is low at around 1,000 or so, It will throw an absurd amount of explosive nuggets, It deals around 4 - 8 Hearts depending on how near you are to the boss so when It happens, run away. When killed it will give a 2x Faction Money Booster that lasts 3 Hours, so prioritize the Goblin first. If you die to Goblin it means you suck.

#2. Scarecrow: The Scarecrow has 5,000 health not alot but it makes up for it with Big damage. It is the hardest boss out of the 3 but it is the most easiest if you follow the guide you're reading right now. It's has 2 Initial Mechanics and 3 in total when It's low, all of which hurts. The Scarecrow frequently surrounds himself with exploding pumpkins which will lethally kill you if you don't have Overload 2 on all of your armor. And It also has a scythe ability which damages players around him but it has a very short range so It won't probably damage you if you are hitting him from 2 blocks. and then when he is low, He will have a black mist around him which blinds players and I think (I'm not sure) but people affected by it will take more damage from the two previously said mechanics. The Proper way to handle Scarecrow is to lure him into the tree just near the staircase in the entrance, and pearl up 3 blocks, from there you can hit him but he can't. If you follow the guide here you will be able to solo Scarecrow easily without people intervening. When slain it gives a 3x Faction EXP Booster that lasts 3 hours, prioritize it 2nd.

#3. Seamonster: not even worth it lmao.

Just a reminder that killing these three bosses gives you Booster Vouchers. Right Click to redeem them and do /boosters to use them.

pls give me first helpful tag
Another reminder: Competition is fierce with the Goblin so if you can't spare a few sets don't even bother coming.