Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to "Give" bread

daethx

I am in the middle of doing a level and apparently i have to "Give Bread x16" but i dont know how to, i had a challenge for "Give Hay Bale x12" and i somehow completed it but I do not remember how i completed it can someone please help me1709931921939.png

RealWalker

Hello deathx,

To complete this level, you just need to keep 16 breads in any of your inventory slot and check /level to complete it, as soon as the level is completed, it takes away the breads from your inventory.
In simple terms, it is asking you to give 16x breads to /level (you need to have green ticks on all the requirements to complete it, just keep 16 breads and 12 haybales in your inventory and then it completes)

Hope this helps!!

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I am in the middle of doing a level and apparently i have to "Give Bread x16" but i dont know how to, i had a challenge for "Give Hay Bale x12" and i somehow completed it but I do not remember how i completed it can someone please help meView attachment 28698
I thought we were talking about irl stuff, you should donate some bread šŸž to poor people as well :(