Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get used to speed bridging

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
All you have to do is practise it alot, time ur sneak right and try to use it as frequent as possible. Use it in bedwars for better training as you actually get the competing spirit. It is much easier to speed brige on skywars for me so if you dont want deaths in your stats go on an alt and keep practising in skywars. I quit mc for 1 year came back 4 days ago and I can still pvp decently and speed bridge. Also try to keep up with a fast pace.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Telling people to time their sneak “right” isn’t going to help. How do they know what the “right” time to sneak is.
commenting "thread solved, requesting lock" isn't going to help either

Newbb22

All you have to do is practise it alot, time ur sneak right and try to use it as frequent as possible. Use it in bedwars for better training as you actually get the competing spirit. It is much easier to speed brige on skywars for me so if you dont want deaths in your stats go on an alt and keep practising in skywars. I quit mc for 1 year came back 4 days ago and I can still pvp decently and speed bridge. Also try to keep up with a fast pace.
Come to think of it, it is actually pretty easy after you get used to it. Thanks for this :)