Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved How to get Recipe Books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elobster

I was wandering how to get one so i can plant Custom crop, but how do i get one?

The_W

Addicted Member
From killing the right mobs in bossworld that drops the right recipe. Bossworld accesible from level 5. To check your level do /level. To warp to bossworld do /warp bossworld. For now, i don't know yet for sure what's the right mobs for each crops. I only know lemon recipe drops from lemon monster thingy.

KenExtreme

From killing the right mobs in bossworld that drops the right recipe. Bossworld accesible from level 5. To check your level do /level. To warp to bossworld do /warp bossworld. For now, i don't know yet for sure what's the right mobs for each crops. I only know lemon recipe drops from lemon monster thingy.
Like the minions guy? that drops their heads I have blue berry and I dont know how to make it a recipe.

The_W

Addicted Member
Like the minions guy? that drops their heads I have blue berry and I dont know how to make it a recipe.
Yeah, they may drop the specified recipe in form of a book, but on very low chance. I got lemon recipe today. Are you guys having trouble with the boss even in bronze area? It's hard to fight the boss with that much ranked people competing, the lags, and the low chance getting reward. (Even i can only land 1-2 hits to the boss before got knocked away or killed) I gave up on boss fight.

The_W

Addicted Member
Yeah and how to know when will the boss spawn?
words words words words
I don't think there is such feature, which is frustrating. I saw that people managed to find out the range time between each spawn, and the patterns of what spawning next after each boss. So, pay attention to the chat but be careful not to be trolled.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey Elobster Elobster ,
You can Get the recipes from bossworld which can be unlocked by leveling up in /level.
In level 5 You will get access to bronze part of the boss world where you can get two recipes which are:
Bluberry Recipe And Lemon Recipe By killing the specific mobs there ( There is rare chance of them to drop the recipes)
As you progress towards New zones you find new mobs and which in turn killing them gives you the specific custom crop recipe.

zethfull zethfull Requesting a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.