Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get lucky coin

The_W

Addicted Member
Short Answer:
Killing goblin boss in bossworld bronze and make sure in top 10 damagers (There's small random chance to get it)

Long Answer:
Lucky Coin is a rare boss drop from Goblin, meaning it is the rarest drop from Goblin boss. Considering goblin boss spawn takes relatively longer than other bosses, Lucky Coin become one of the rarest boss drops. If you want to get it without fighting, you can buy it from other player with a high price (Edit: The Price are climbing as time passes, I used to knew 5m the highest, but it's around 10-15 or more when I am editing this, so make sure to check the actual price, but don't buy it overpriced).

Last edited:

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Short Answer:
Killing goblin boss in bossworld bronze and make sure in top 10 damagers (There's small random chance to get it)

Long Answer:
Lucky Coin is a rare boss drop from Goblin, meaning it is the rarest drop from Goblin boss. Considering goblin boss spawn takes relatively longer than other bosses, Lucky Coin become one of the rarest boss drops. If you want to get it without fighting, you can buy it from other players with a high price (3~5m from what I see).
The lucky coin sells for upwards of 8m+ on ah regularly.

The_W

Addicted Member
The lucky coin sells for upwards of 8m+ on ah regularly.
Oh, I see. I didn't get updated with the price, and the highest trade I heard was around 5m or more. But are you sure people buying those 8m lucky coins? Thanks for telling me!

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Oh, I see. I didn't get updated with the price, and the highest trade I heard was around 5m or more. But are you sure people buying those 8m lucky coins? Thanks for telling me!
Yes, they sell for even more, you'd be lucky to get one for 8m.