Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get easy kills and wins

FleasyGaming

Here I shall show you how to get a lot of wins and kills

Lily Pad Map
Step 1: Get 12 iron and get 48 wool, protect you bed using 8 wool, then bridge to your opponents base infront of you, break there bed and kill em.

Step 2: collect 24 iron and 12 gold in total, buy endstone, and iron armour.

Step 3: make your way to mid from the corner place (not the one with diamond gen).

Step 4: collect 4 pieces of emerald if not that good at pvp, then put it in ender chest, if your skilled pvper like moi stay for the full 6, and buy diamond Armour, be careful and watch you base from time to time.

Step 5½: use someone's bridge going from diamond gen to mid and go break there bed, make sure to collect a few diamonds on the way.

Step 5²: if no one built to mid go to the base next to you, break bed and kill them.

Step 6: After that you can just run around and breaking people's bed and killing them.

Step 7: on the way you pick up an ender Perl and some potions, etc.

Step 8: btw use those diamonds to buy "It's a trap" then "protection", then "sharpness" if you have enough.

Extra: you will need to be fairly good at pvp to do this, because you don't really take care of your bed, you will also need to bridge kinda fast
I used this method yesterday and I broke 6 beds in a game of 8, ALSO DONT PLAY DUOS OR TRIOS unless you wanna deal with teammates that don't know what to do.

City Map:
Just don't play city.

Thank you for reading and good luck

GodG0d

I know how to play better, first use chain armor and stone items then(stage1) then iron(stage2)
Then diamonds(stage3)
The problem is because 1 of 15 players is haxking

ohJupider

I agree about not playing city. But in step 2 dont get iron armour if youre going to get diamond armour as leather to diamond is a better upgrade than iron to diamond. It will be better to get iron sword in step 2 and go to mid and kill all wood/stone sword people