Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Earn Money and Increase Your Level: Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure most new players to Skyblock Dream have wondered how to earn money and how to increase the level which is shown when you've sent a chat in-game.
By reading this comment I hope you understood how this works as I have recently understood how Skyblock Dream actually works too.

You're at the Skyblock Fantasy spawn and immediately in-front of you, you would see a helpful comment by Jartex something along the lines of, "Type in /island" to create your island. You then see mutliple biomes for your island and you pick the one you fancy. Then, you have reached your island, you see Barry the Golem, a few trees maybe, a chest consisting of basic items.

Firstly, you can vote every day to earn money by voting. The first time I voted I earned 500,000 which isn't a small amount in SkyBlock Fantasy. Instead of using the keys to open crates, try to ask players if they would like to buy your vote keys for a decent amount of money. I've personally seen players buying vote keys for 100,000-250,000 each. This should allow you to earn a good amount of money, especially considering that you just started.

Secondly, I'm not sure whether you get this when offline, but when you are online and the number of votes have been achieved you receive a free rare key. Although you may have the temptation of using this rare key as well, you can sell one key for 2.1 million each at /is warp Cocokish. Personally, I believe it's in your best interest to sell at this island because the amount of money you recieve for one key is quite a large amount. Also you can sell your vote keys there too for a whopping 210,000.

Thirdly, try your best not to spend money on cosmetics such as larger islands and such as it really isn't necessary especially since you just started playing. Another topic I would like to discuss is increasing your level. To increase your level you need to place blocks with high value, if i'm not wrong, and those would be iron, gold, diamond and emerald. Emerald increases your island level and your own level much more than iron does but it's also quite expensive. Try going to /ah to see if you can buy a stack of ores anywhere and place them anywhere you would like on the island as it doesn't matter. Once you have done this, remember to do /is level which is pretty much re-checking your island level and on the right side description of your screen your level should go up. When on chat, the level near your username will also be the same as your island level.

Spawners can be quite hard to get working, especially if you were new to all this such as myself. Spawners such as Pigs, Sheep, Cows, Mushroom Cows, Wolves, Rabbits and Chicken all need to be placed on grass blocks. You can go to /shop and buy blocks of grass but make sure you don't buy too many stacks. The other mobs such as creepers, skeletons, zombies, enderman, and blaze's, I believe, all have the same way to spawn. You need an approximately 9x9x4 room which is completely dark. Place your spawner at the top of the dark room and on the floor of the spawning room, there should be a hole. The hole is where the mob will appear once spawned. To get the mob to drop down the hole, you need to place water on the corners of the room so that they flow down. Make sure that the mobs can't fall out of the area under the hole of your mob spawning room. Happy spawnings!

If any other concerns or questions regarding prices or spawners please feel free to ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.