Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to deal with Teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarred

Hello, People :)

Today I am here to address something about the common natural disaster known as "Teamers".. Teaming is a form of strategy where you collaborate with another playing in order to increase your chance of winning.. And personally. I've played Sky Wars for a while now.. Most of my time I spend playing Sky Wars, And the amount of teamers I run into on a regular basis is not okay.

But over the months I've spent playing it, I've learned how to deal with Teamers, And one day get rid of them.. (PS. Teaming is allowed in Jartex Sky Wars)

- Attack them from a range: When you see teamers, You usually don't want to engage in Hand to Hand combat with them, As it's difficult to have to fight 2 players at once, So, If you see them building a bridge, Don't lose your opportunity to knock them into the void. You may Bow Spam then as well :p

- Outgear them: If by any chance they have worst gear than you, You could go in for the melee fight. I personally don't like to knock them off, I like to teach them lessons..

- Vampire Perk: This is by far the most efficient way to deal with Teamers, If you guys didn't know by now, The "Vampire" Perk is a perk that gives you a specific amount of hearts back when you kill a player, The amount of hearts depends on what level you have unlocked, I personally have "Vampire 6" Which gives 5 Hearts when you kill a player, So the way to use this.. Is to go in for the fight, Target the weaker one, Kill him, Then your health regens again, Allowing you to have a chance against the other player. (This is the method I usually use) I also do not recommend using this method until you have at least "Vampire 4" Unlocked.

Thanks for taking the time to read, Just a fun little post I wanted to share.. See you later :)

Attachments

• statssss.PNG
    statssss.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2017-09-03_13.06.54.png
    2017-09-03_13.06.54.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.