Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to counter invis rushers?

WhiteFangO4

Now that Invis is finally fixed, it has become a new trend in games.
So i want the pro players to help suggest some ways to counter the invis rushers so that players might atleast have a chance to do something.

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
- Play the game, get a kit like Trapper/Pyro that can kill invisible players.
- If you're new/recent then you can find invis particles and particles from running.
- Get some luck and shoot an arrow at the player.
- Alert your teammates that there's an invisible player running around your base.

Pretty easy to kill an invisible player if you are in direct contact with him (he is hitting you) if you ask me.

pvpnoob7376

place pressure plates or fire around nexus or block the nexus entirely with a noticeable entry and look for particles at the entrance

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Fire aspect swords, instead of hitting randomly with a sword use a bow instead to stick the arrow to them making them visible.
also look for footprints and shadows. particles too

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
- Play the game, get a kit like Trapper/Pyro that can kill invisible players.
- If you're new/recent then you can find invis particles and particles from running.
- Get some luck and shoot an arrow at the player.
- Alert your teammates that there's an invisible player running around your base.

Pretty easy to kill an invisible player if you are in direct contact with him (he is hitting you) if you ask me.
ye i forgot that every1 has pyro and trapper.A better solution is just put pressure plates down lmao00o0o