Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to beat afk players on pvp

_Janitor

IGN
_Janitor
To pvp an afk player you must build a big base/house made out of obsidian and make the afk player go back and make them go to the obsidian house then they can go afk again after that you have to watch about 10-50 pvp tutorials but before that you have to watch godbridge tutorials and godbridge on them before watching the pvp tutorials after watching the pvp tutorials you have to practice it on the shop npc after you have practiced everything about pvp learn every clicking method that works if it doesnt work in your mouse you have to buy an expensive mouse that can do every clicking method then after learning every clicking method you have to get 100 cps for each clicking method after that you need to get 1000+ fps if not then buy a new pc that can get 1000+ fps after buying it you have to set it up and when you reach 1000+ fps you have to make a full 512x texture pack and you have to release it with about 10 recolors and after that you have to use the pack and if you dont get 1000+ fps with the pack buy another pc and throw away your old one and then after setting it up you need to test the fps if it gets 1000+ fps, if it gets 1000+ fps then you are done with the fps stuff, now that you are done with all of those make a whole client with 60+ mods after making it you have to use your house, godbridging skills, pvp strategies, all clicking methods, 1000+ fps pc, 512x texture pack, and 60+ mods client to kill the afk player.

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
I've been doing it wrong this whole time, I get them outside the base trap them with obi and then get 20 buckets of water to suffocate them.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Thanks for the Tip, I'll use it next time I guess :b