Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
How much are thug, criminal, blackhat, lunatic, murderer and godfather kit vounchers.
How much are egaps.
How much are crate keys.
And please give me good ways to earn money fast.
Also how do I know If drugs are in their final stage of growth and when to harvest them.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
How much are thug, criminal, blackhat, lunatic, murderer and godfather kit vounchers.
How much are egaps.
How much are crate keys.
And please give me good ways to earn money fast.
Also how do I know If drugs are in their final stage of growth and when to harvest them.
Hello MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan ,

Prices:
Crate keys worth (Prices may vary due to Changes in the Economy

1. (God Keys) 500k - 1M Tokens / 1-3q Depending on the Tokens = Money
  2. (Ultra Keys) Basically half of what Gods are worth (2 Ultras = 1 God)
  3. Rally's are worth around 2x-4x The price of a God Key. (Take average of 2-3m Tokens per rally)
Keys.

You can get Crate keys by many methods,
  • Crates: Lower rarity crates can have a chance to give you a God/Ultra keys.
  • Loot-boxes: You have a chance to get God/Ultra keys once you open loot boxes
  • Key-Finder: It's an enchant for your pickaxe which can find you random keys from time to time, it can give Ultra and God keys aswell
  • G-kit: There's a G-kit called G-kit Keys (Seasonal and perm) which can give you 1x god 2x ultra 4x rate and 8x vote keys weekly
  • Rally's are only available through Online-Purchases, Or a very rare item from Loot-Boxes

Egaps = 35T-50T (Depends on Buyer) (Price may vary depending on Economy)
Kit Vouchers = Thugs = 10-30T, Crim = 30-50T, Bh = 60-70T, Murd = 100-150T, GF = 150-300t

Egaps.

How can you obtain Egaps?
Egaps can be obtained From the basic Crates, From Rank-Kits/Starter-Kits, Pvping Gkit and Kit-Vouchers
Each kit gives a different amount of Egaps depending on the kit, Thug -> Crim -> Bh -> Murd -> GF

Drugs:
You'lll know when Drugs are fully grown, They'll show a Block-Sort of Thing above the seeds, You'll have to harvest that.
Check Below for further Information regarding Drugs.

Drugs.
"Drugs" - One of the easiest method on obtaining free cash + Boosters
What do Drugs do? Well they are just like crops, once you plant them you wait, after being afk your cell (Where they are growing) for a while they'll eventually grow, and once they are fully grown you can successfully harvest them!
(Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer for 10 Tokens each, It's a worthy investment, Read further for the location of the Drug Dealer)

How to harvest Drugs?
Well, Once drugs have grown, You can use a basic pickaxe of a "Custom" pickaxe in order to mine the drugs.
Custom Pickaxe:
By this I mean the 2 important enchantments that are used to make harvesting easier and more efficient
-Drug Lord: Increases chance to get more drugs.
-Rejuvenate: Chance to replant drugs from seeds in your inventory
Note: These enchants are affected by the prestige system, A higher level will be unlocked once you have prestiged your pickaxe

There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
Note: The boosters that are obtained are random and the sell price of drugs increases as a player prestige's

Personal POV:

There's no way to boost the Drug Growth so you'll have to wait it out, But in the end it's always worth
I'd recommend planting Each type of drug according to the daily limit, so per harvest it can get you the exact amount for each drug + Boosters.

Money Making Method.

What's the fasted money making method?
Mhm, Trick Question, there's 2 currently which can be divided into further categories
Normal Mining -> (Loot-Box) or (Token/Money)
Loot-Box Farming ->
Jack-Hammer + Ts + Th Pickaxe Needed, All you need to do is mine and mine Raw blocks, Once you've reached a specific amount, you'll be awarded with a Loot-Box/Gem-Box, This is a good method since Loot-Box prices are quite high ATM.
Token/Money Farming->
You basically need a Good Explosive Pickaxe, Keep mining for about an hour or 2 and it will get about 500k-1m Tokens Per hour without any boosters, Money farming is strictly limited to Prestige and availability of 3x Max Backpacks, The higher the prestige the more money you'll get per sell, and a Police pet is also recommended to maximize profits, If you own a Pmine, You can always Tax farm with boosters and if you have a high prestige you'll be able to get quite a lot of money.

Flipping -> (Low-Balling) or (Trading)
Low-Balling ->
Sometimes people might CB, or auction items for way below market value, this is based on luck and depending if you can find someone to sell you the item for a lower price then the market value so you can resell it for maximum profits.
Trading ->
Cross-Server trading is also a good method to gain money, but it's a little bit stressing, If you are fond of some Game-Mode or find it easier, Vote daily and trade keys or obtain other items and trade them for the respective server you want items in, This is a good way to get money for usually starters, The above methods are somewhat better though as even a basic Explosive pickaxe can get about 500k Tokens p/h

That's Everything you need to know regarding the following Topics.
(If you still have further queries feel free to reply to this post with your Query)

Have a Nice Day!
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Thanks a lot Disabledaccount Disabledaccount , Your the best! If any of you guys know good money making methods, feel free to reply to thread.

ozzywat

Prices:
Just to clarify, rather than a full price list, I'm just posting a different take on the prices of these items.

Vouchers:
Thug kit:
The Thug kit vouchers, should go for a minimum of 25T, since that's the average price of Egaps.
Crates: Common = 50 - 60T, Rare = 150 - 180T, Epic 400 - 600T, legendary 1-2Q, Mythic 2.5 - 5Q

MoneyMaking:

I think the easiest way of earning money currently, based on your rank/prestige and current capital, pickaxe upgrades, would be one of these two.

Grind:
Grinding for crates, is in my opinion, by far the easiest way of earning money. A lot of people have excess money/Tokens and are likely to go for buying crates for the sake of Keys, crystals, and perm rank upgrades. Inflating the price of the crates.

Flip:
Pretty self-explanatory, buy Egaps, Vouchers, and crates for low, sell high. Keep an eye on the chat and the auction house at all times, while having the auto miner running.

Drugs:
Every drug in the game has 3 "Stages" that they go through, except for Shrooms.
Shrooms: Gets a homogeneous brown cap, opposed to the non homogeneous brown cap, which is also a lighter shade of brown.
Cocaine: Only grows 2 high, has a "ball" on top, when finished.
Cannabis, Weed: Harvest when it's 3 blocks high.
Opium: Only grows 2 high, has a "ball" on top, which has some sort of red motif when it's finished.

Issues:
Drugs are super bugged. or at least they are for me. It's sort of like block lag, they're there when they aren't supposed to, and randomly don't load in. The only way around this that I have found so far, is stacking them up. You do a 9x9 area with water in the middle. In the middle of the cell, and just stack upwards. Now, this might be an issue with my client version. or have something to do with the chunk borders, haven't tested yet. Also only happens when you use an upgraded pickaxe for harvesting, but since its apparently better, you kind of have to use it. (I haven't noticed a difference in harvest, but I've only tested it twice.)

Secondly, you HAVE to stay in your cell for them to grow, which means you cant have an automaker running while you wait.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello MrBeastAlan,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.