Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How go pass the heart limit

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
i will to go pass the heart limit of 30 how do i do that
Hey Astrod Astrod hope you are doing well

to pass the heart limit of
30 You need to /prestige After doing that, you will see a decrease in your hearts, but after you kill more players again u will gain hearts , you will notice that you can now get 31 hearts. You can repeat this process when you get to the max heart limit. Keep in mind that 1 prestige = +1 heart limit. You can only do /prestige when you are on max hearts.

If you need more assistance, feel free to reply to me.

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Hey Astrod Astrod
If you want to pass Your 30 hearts limits u have to /prestige but heres a catch if u want to pass your 30 hearts you need to risk some of yours cause prestige takes it and then kill guys to pass 30 hearts

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Hey Astrod Astrod hope you are doing well

to pass the heart limit of 30 You need to /prestige After doing that, you will see a decrease in your hearts, but after you kill more players again u will gain hearts , you will notice that you can now get 31 hearts. You can repeat this process when you get to the max heart limit. Keep in mind that 1 prestige = +1 heart limit. You can only do /prestige when you are on max hearts.

If you need more assistance, feel free to reply to me.
We have to risk some of the hearts

FabRock_Gamer

IGN
FabRock_Gamer
Hey !
If u want to pass the heart limit u need to get 30 hearts 1st then /prestige which will take your 20 hearts and you will be left with 10 hearts again then ull have to kill players to gain hearts and now ull go +1 the heart limit which is 31 now ull be able to get 31 hearts repeat the same process to get more heart.
I hope this helps you

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Exactly 💯 u have to risk your 20 hearts so I don't think so it's worth it 😔

Erodefogo

IGN
erodefogo
Hey!
I'll try to explain as best as I can:
Everytime you kill someone, you get a heart, till you have 30 hearts. When you reach that ammount, you must click in the red apple and will be rewarded with anything from a spawner rench to ultra keys. You will also go back to 10 hearts, the difference is that now your max hearts is 31. After that, you can prestige again and go to 32, then 33, 34, 35... and it goes on 'till 50, and at that time you have officially the highest heart number in lifesteal.
I hope I helped you. 😀