Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do I use my custom enchantment book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAEKRAfat

i got a lot of custom enchantment book. for bow, pick, or axe. But how do i use it in my tools?
pls help me

The_W

Addicted Member
It's simple actually.
Just open your inventory choose the book you wanted by clicking it once and after you picked the book, direct it on the tool you want to apply on, and click the tool once. It's like putting the book on the tool.

If you success, its enchant would be applied on the tool. If you failed, you either just lose the book or sometimes it also destroy the tool too.
The success rate and destroy rate (after failure) is shown on the description.

KenExtreme

It's simple actually.
Just open your inventory choose the book you wanted by clicking it once and after you picked the book, direct it on the tool you want to apply on, and click the tool once. It's like putting the book on the tool.

If you success, its enchant would be applied on the tool. If you failed, you either just lose the book or sometimes it also destroy the tool too.
The success rate and destroy rate (after failure) is shown on the description.
You can also see what items needed that enchantment by doing /ce or /enchantments

Ill give u a tip. whenever u get a good custom book u like, but dont wanna risk it destroying the tool u want to add the enchantment on, just craft another one of the tool, then just put the enchantment on it! Then when it didn't destroy and it said the item loved the book, then u can just combine it w the original tool u wanted to put ur enchantment on, this would reduce the risk of u losing ur best tool just for a new enchantment, trust me I do it also.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Upping the success and destroy rate of the book is also plausible through the use of dust that you get from using the tinkerer. Or using refresh scrolls.

Tinkering- Tinkering only works on custom books. If you’re wanting to tinker for dust you’d want to buy the specific rarity (Mythical, Legendary, or something like Immortal).

Refresh Scrolls- The use of refresh scrolls are also at hand but these are very hard to get. Plus, they cost like upwards of 3 million which is pretty hard to get for a player just starting off.

So yeah, these are pretty much the only ways of upping your success rate unless my brain isn’t fully working as I’m typing this at 8 am my time.

The_W

Addicted Member
Thread Solved by Community members,
If there is any other questions feel free to ask and we will try our best to give the best answer.

~Requesting Lock~ ZoneRGH ZoneRGH

Status
Not open for further replies.