Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOW DID I JUST GOT BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SO MAD BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN HACKING AND YOUR "CONSOLE MAKES MISTAKES SOMETIMES" BANNED ME AND YOUR SERVER SELECTOR IS SO BROKENTHAN IN PRACTICE I NEED TO DO /HUB AND USE THE SERVER SELECTOR AGAIN, FIX YOUR SERVER I REGRET VOTING IT IF YOU DONT FIX THIS WELL IM MOVING TO A NEW SERVER

MilkyRoad

Same happened to me just a minute ago. i teleported back a block because of my internet and the goddamn console just banned me please fix. (i just wanna play on this server the other ones kinda suck in my opinion.)

Karcey

Donator
Donator
appeal the ban instead of complaining in the wrong section, and threating them with leaving won't change anything, you're 1 player, basically, it doesn't matter if you leave or don't, jartex will be still running.

Last edited:

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
If you believe that this is a false ban, join jartex's Discord server and go to assistance_chat after that post a full screenshot of your ban page and tag staff members.
jartexnetwork.com/discord (if you get banned in the future again)

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
If you believe that this is a false ban, join jartex's Discord server and go to assistance_chat after that post a full screenshot of your ban page and tag staff members.
jartexnetwork.com/discord (if you get banned in the future again)
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.