Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How could i improve my yt vids?

critic4L

I created a channel about a day ago and decided to post a yt video. Are my render settings alright? Is my thumbnail okay and could catch peoples attention? What content could i create?
here's my youtube link, please reply stuff that you think i should improve :)
View: https://youtu.be/kTsCoN2Hg2Q

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Heyo!

1.a - Thumbnail.

Just by looking at the thumbnail alone... I (personally) wouldn't mind looking at it. Thing is, there's no real thing that is Eye-Catching to the normal Jartex user. No catchy thumbnail or title. Try putting in a few things that would make the thumbnail look a bit bright and more chill rather than you bridging with slanted blue text on the screen. Maybe even a little white edge around the thumbnail to make it more bright. Add a few colors in with the text. Don't make it just one color as it makes the thumbnail look bland.

2.a - Editing - Shake effect.

Another thing is the editing in the video. The constant screen-shaking is a nice touch, but it could make certain viewers dizzy or in a worst-case scenario... Nauseous, Maybe add it only while bridging. Or something like that.

2.b - Blur effect.

The blur is also a bit weird. As like 70% of the time nothing real interesting is going on. You can maybe add the Blur effect while bridging or PvPing (although I don't recommend it for PvPing). Or even for when nothing interesting IS going on but you have text on the screen. Makes it easier for the viewers to focus on the text rather than the boring background footage with you picking up iron.

3.a - Choice of Music.

I also want to point out the Music choice... Lemme just say that it isn't the best for Bedwars. I understand you wanted to make a chill bedwars video but the music you went with in this song just doesn't match it. What you can use though is Lofi-HipHop type of music. I'll even share with you a song just as an example. You may use that specific song and may use others as well. It's just a suggestion though.

3.b - Lofi-HipHop songs

Lofi Hip Hop” refers to a genre of music that mashes up traditional hip-hop and jazz elements to create an atmospheric, instrumental soundscape. Which could fit the type of feel you're going for in the video.

(Note for staff: This song is mine. So if it does count as some sort of advertising by me putting a link to it here, just reply to my post about it and I'll remove it ASAP! Not tryna get banned/muted on the forums. I'm only trying to help the man with his future content.)

4.a - Type of content

Another thing you can do is different styles of videos. Of course, they can range from a variety of them! But for the sake of length, I'll only put 1 type of video you can do in this specific comment. You'll have to look for more on yourself.

4.b - Commentary videos

You could do commentary type videos but with your own twist to them. Make funny/dumb jokes in the video to make your audience laugh is a good way to slap your own twist on the video. A good friend of mine named Dora does more commentary type videos. He tells a story with some Background footage of Skywars. And I actually enjoy them. Of course, you can even touch on specific subjects and situations that are happening around the Minecraft community or even just Jartex and give your thoughts on them. These types of videos would 100% grow your channel since they do seem pretty popular. Just not a lot of them are Minecraft related ones. And the ones that are get a good amount of views!

5.a - Humor

In order to be funny, you have to have a good sense of humor and understand your viewers type of humor as well. Try creating a few specific jokes/catchphrases that you say in most of your videos. For the catchphrase, we can take the famous Minecraft YouTuber "Technoblade" as an example. He has a ton of catchphrases but his most used one is the "Technoblade NEVAH DIES!" one. Just little things like jokes and catchphrases add so much to the video and could make the viewers laugh and grow to like you even more.

I hope this little comment helps you in your future videos! If you do have any questions then feel free to ask me in a reply.

Song I was talking about in 4.a:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4shFhTqhQ

<3

Last edited:

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Heyo!

1.a - Thumbnail.

Just by looking at the thumbnail alone... I (personally) wouldn't mind looking at it. Thing is, there's no real thing that is Eye-Catching to the normal Jartex user. No catchy thumbnail or title. Try putting in a few things that would make the thumbnail look a bit bright and more chill rather than you bridging with slanted blue text on the screen. Maybe even a little white edge around the thumbnail to make it more bright. Add a few colors in with the text. Don't make it just one color as it makes the thumbnail look bland.

2.a - Editing - Shake effect.

Another thing is the editing in the video. The constant screen-shaking is a nice touch, but it could make certain viewers dizzy or in a worst-case scenario... Nauseous, Maybe add it only while bridging. Or something like that.

2.b - Blur effect.

The blur is also a bit weird. As like 70% of the time nothing real interesting is going on. You can maybe add the Blur effect while bridging or PvPing (although I don't recommend it for PvPing). Or even for when nothing interesting IS going on but you have text on the screen. Makes it easier for the viewers to focus on the text rather than the boring background footage with you picking up iron.

3.a - Choice of Music.

I also want to point out the Music choice... Lemme just say that it isn't the best for Bedwars. I understand you wanted to make a chill bedwars video but the music you went with in this song just doesn't match it. What you can use though is Lofi-HipHop type of music. I'll even share with you a song just as an example. You may use that specific song and may use others as well. It's just a suggestion though.

3.b - Lofi-HipHop songs

Lofi Hip Hop” refers to a genre of music that mashes up traditional hip-hop and jazz elements to create an atmospheric, instrumental soundscape. Which could fit the type of feel you're going for in the video.

(Note for staff: This song is mine. So if it does count as some sort of advertising by me putting a link to it here, just reply to my post about it and I'll remove it ASAP! Not tryna get banned/muted on the forums. I'm only trying to help the man with his future content.)

4.a - Type of content

Another thing you can do is different styles of videos. Of course, they can range from a variety of them! But for the sake of length, I'll only put 1 type of video you can do in this specific comment. You'll have to look for more on yourself.

4.b - Commentary videos

You could do commentary type videos but with your own twist to them. Make funny/dumb jokes in the video to make your audience laugh is a good way to slap your own twist on the video. A good friend of mine named Dora does more commentary type videos. He tells a story with some Background footage of Skywars. And I actually enjoy them. Of course, you can even touch on specific subjects and situations that are happening around the Minecraft community or even just Jartex and give your thoughts on them. These types of videos would 100% grow your channel since they do seem pretty popular. Just not a lot of them are Minecraft related ones. And the ones that are get a good amount of views!

5.a - Humor

In order to be funny, you have to have a good sense of humor and understand your viewers type of humor as well. Try creating a few specific jokes/catchphrases that you say in most of your videos. For the catchphrase, we can take the famous Minecraft YouTuber "Technoblade" as an example. He has a ton of catchphrases but his most used one is the "Technoblade NEVAH DIES!" one. Just little things like jokes and catchphrases add so much to the video and could make the viewers laugh and grow to like you even more.

I hope this little comment helps you in your future videos! If you do have any questions then feel free to ask me in a reply.

Song I was talking about in 4.a:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4shFhTqhQ

<3
^^

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
It looks to me like maybe you've been using either a cracked video editor, like SVP, or a cracked effect pack like Sapphire. If you would like to, you can get SVP 365 for $17.99 USD monthly and get most of the perks as the other ones. For the rest of it, JartexB0T is right.

Last edited:

CoolPanda

yeah to much blur and shake etc sometimes simple is better than over doing it