Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Hotkey Buy in Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
toxicosis​

What is your suggestion's title?
Hotkey Buy in Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
I think it'd be a great addition to the game, if we'd be able to hotkey buy something in Bedwars. This would mean, that if you for example buy wool by clicking your hotkey for hotbar slot #5, the wool will go into that slot!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It makes the game faster paced and helps you get the edge on opponents, who are equally as skilled as you.​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
then the shop would be for no use and thats not the bedwars we want or personallly i dont want… minus for me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
toxicosis

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
then the shop would be for no use and thats not the bedwars we want or personallly i dont want… minus for me.
No, you would still buy items from the shop lol but instead of clicking the item and it being placed in the next best spot in your inventory you could specify where it'll be placed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
toxicosis

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I am sorry, I now realize that this suggestion was phrased weirdly. You'd still click in the shop obviously

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, toxicosis​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.