Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Hopper Speed in Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpGrenade

Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Hopper Speed in Skyblock Dream

Description:
Right now, I feel like the hopper speed is too fast. I propose a way to upgrade your hoppers, just like spawners, except no exp. A raw hopper would be a normal hopper speed, but maybe a command like /hopper can merge two hoppers together. A level two hopper merged with a level one hopper would be a level tree hopper and so on. Also, I think maybe making hoppers to 5000 dollars, so that getting a level 2 hopper isn't 30k, because a hopper is slowed down now, so you have to lower the price.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help with redstone, like redstone clocks (ex: Etho Hopper Clock) and will make hoppers more suited for players with different balances. For example, a starter island can just use normal hoppers, while larger bases will start using better and faster hoppers. I think it will balance the gamemode a bit.

Extra Information:
I have a bit of experience with skript and commands/plugins, so I think something like this might cause lag in the server, but I don't think it will cause much of a difference.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
I think reducing speed of hoppers will decrease the farms production and can cause alot of lag. So its a -1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WarpGrenade

WarpGrenade

I think reducing speed of hoppers will decrease the farms production and can cause alot of lag. So its a -1.
Actually, that doesn't make sense because newer members with smaller farms won't need the fast hoppers. Large islands would upgrade the hoppers, so there shouldn't be any trouble there.

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
nah its balanced for now still i think there is a new hopper system for the next season stay tuned

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello WarpGrenade WarpGrenade

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• Normal hoppers were removed as they were lagging the server alot more then the current hoppers. However next season there is a chance of better hopper system once again.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#0001. Jartex Discord Server

Good afternoon,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.