Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hopefully someone will speak up for me

blueplayer

All four of my legally played accounts were permanently banned, and I didn't get any helpful responses at all,The four reasons are: Te-Hekacs, Trumpet, Speed, and the last of the most fucked-up "Inaprovlyat Usenham",Did the "im_fking_253ms" offend you?Every time I played normally, I was banned for a strange reason, and it didn't help to look for an admin,To be clear, the so-called "tphacks" and "speed" are just me running and jumping on top of a block to hit someone,Is the administrator really blind or does he ban the account when he sees someone reporting it?If I did cheat, how did I get my account to reach level 10+?
What made me most angry this time was that there were people who were swearing everywhere in the last game, and no one cared at all, and my name was just to let everyone know that my latency was high and it wasn't a "tphack". Just lost a handful of games, stayed in the lobby for a few more seconds, and was permanently banned,brooooooooooo,are you kidding me???
I didn't do anything excessive, right?
So does it mean that you have the most disgusting title of Chinese MC "using the power of gods to bully other people's dogs" by banning my account for no reason?
I love this server with all my heart, so please reply to me with at least a little enthusiasm,ok?bro?mila985?
Having said that, the number "985" has a good meaning in China, it represents the best part of Chinese universities, andi t is a place that many people yearn for, I don't want that number to be tarnished, if you really are a person with a dark heart

Attachments

• QQ20240907-021144.png
    QQ20240907-021144.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 6
Solution
Hello blueplayer,

All four of my legally played accounts were permanently banned.
^ If your account "im_fking_253ms" is a premium account, you can change the username of it - and you will be able to join JartexNetwork with that new name. If you're not sure how to do it, Follow this guide.​
If you are ever banned in the future for any of the reasons listed in the JartexNetwork Rules, you can appeal to have your account unbanned.​

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of...​

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello blueplayer,

^ If your account "im_fking_253ms" is a premium account, you can change the username of it - and you will be able to join JartexNetwork with that new name. If you're not sure how to do it, Follow this guide.​
If you are ever banned in the future for any of the reasons listed in the JartexNetwork Rules, you can appeal to have your account unbanned.​

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted - note that this will be excluding your Inappropriate Minecraft Username ban, as changing your username to something appropriate will be seen as a new account.​

For your reference, here is the link to JartexNetwork's server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
I hope this clears up some of your concerns, please do not hesitate to ask any further questions, and I will do my best to answer them!

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Solution

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
what the heck
Hello blueplayer,

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted - note that this will be excluding your Inappropriate Minecraft Username ban, as changing your username to something appropriate will be seen as a new account.​

For your reference, here is the link to JartexNetwork's server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
I hope this clears up some of your concerns, please do not hesitate to ask any further questions, and I will do my best to answer them!

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Hello blueplayer,

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB
Bro how long does it take you to type these type of replies, it's mind blowing 👏 👏

Aiefielder_

Hey its nothing new.For us asia ping players it happens now and then. I have been temp banned for like 4 to 5 times because my ping was so high.The server AC(which never works) suddenly started working and i was banned for 1hr. Nothing new just legit players getting banned and hackers destroying lobbies. This is the reason i wanna become a staff

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Hey its nothing new.For us asia ping players it happens now and then. I have been temp banned for like 4 to 5 times because my ping was so high.The server AC(which never works) suddenly started working and i was banned for 1hr. Nothing new just legit players getting banned and hackers destroying lobbies. This is the reason i wanna become a staff
Nice try next month and see all the criteria to become a staff
Best wishes ❤