Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Hire Developers

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Minecraft Username:
ammararif

What is the suggestion about?
Hire Developers

Description:
well tbh i really like this server even there 1 to 3 developers but the fact that only 1-3 aren't enough you always need many developers to fix bugs and make plugins additional things which come in the way and it takes too much burden on those devs so my idea is you guys should hire more developers so the work would be pretty easy and way much quicker plus there are many bugs yet to be fixed and player are also demanding some new things that can take a lot of time with the help of a big amount of developer community that can help everyone in their own way (well 50% of time i think not to make this suggestion and 50% of said its not to make any argument just to help the server and grow with the community)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it can be really helpful for people, jartex will be a faster bug fixer than it is now and not just that with the great ideas of the community the server can make their own custom stuff and be different from other servers and new things will be coming faster and quicker and easily...

Extra Information:
Hope you guys can Understand :)

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Ammararif​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not a valid suggestion
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo