Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Higher Minigame Max Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Higher Minigame Max Level.​

Suggestion Details:
It's been quite a while since I've noticed the Level cap. for Minigames staying at 100 Wins, I have set a goal to be on the level leaderboards but it's no point since most OG Players have taken spot in Top 15. It would be nice if the Max Level would increase to maybe 200+​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wouldn't only only give the new players an opportunity to prove themselves to the entire community but also encourage many of the OG players who left the server cause their was no point of playing after reaching level 100.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
it was already suggested and denied, it's not going to be added yet because there is a low amount of people that are level 100

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Higher Minigame Max Level.​

Suggestion Details:
It's been quite a while since I've noticed the Level cap. for Minigames staying at 100 Wins, I have set a goal to be on the level leaderboards but it's no point since most OG Players have taken spot in Top 15. It would be nice if the Max Level would increase to maybe 200+​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wouldn't only only give the new players an opportunity to prove themselves to the entire community but also encourage many of the OG players who left the server cause their was no point of playing after reaching level 100.​
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the folowing reasons:

- stated by
Lumin0us Lumin0us

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Dude there is no demand from the lvl 100 players for the max lvl to be increased and you are asking for it. -1

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Suggestion - DOWNVOTE

Hello, AceHub​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to -1 it for the following reason(s)​
  • Already suggested and denied.
  • Not many people have achieved level 100 yet.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Square

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
damn so many people are downvoting.
The suggestion has been made before and denied (from what im hearing) but i still vote in favour of this!
incase it wasn't clear for you forums nerds "+1"

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
-1 I have decided to downvote this for the same reasons as others here have already stated: There are just not enough level 100 players for this change to be necessary, and this has already been suggested before and denied.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I mean if the amount of exp you get can vary ngl instead of 20-50 exp for normal non-rank users could go to 250 per game they can level fast which can give jartex a new way to add colorful ranks. change the amount of exp u get since jartex needs a change. +1 exp may vary dependingg on what rank the person got

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 I'd say make it exp milestones which give rewards in form of cosmetics. Level 100 looks quite clean imo, if you gonna make it bigger it's gotta be till 1000 to make it look as clean

Status
Not open for further replies.