Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey there, just thought I'd address some Bedwars issues.

SkittyStarlight here, I'm well-known in the Bedwars community, I have 23,282 coins (12/12/18 7:56PM EST) and I've been playing Bedwars for a while now, it's great but I thought I should address some things that are annoying and please, I know I'm a regular player and all but take this advice from someone who's been playing for a VERY long time, my stats are tremendous, I'm very high on multiple leaderboards for Bedwars so don't throw these suggestions off to the side, I think I speak for all of us (Bedwars Players) when I say these claims:

-NEW MAPS!
Sure, Triples has a bigger variety in terms of maps but Solos and Triples man, come on :/ We literally have Lilypad and City, that's ALL. I've played 875 games (603 were W's) and almost all of those were City and Lilypad, and it's been like that for months. Look, I assume making maps isn't the most easiest thing in the world, understandable but seeing how Jartex literally stole Hypixel's 2 maps (Jartex's Lilypad and City maps) it doesn't look that hard to implement and already used before map on a different server, we need the new maps.

-Fix the Wooden Pickaxe Glitch.
Wooden Pickaxes are a newbie's first forbidden LIE, they don't cost the amount they're shown as, they're supposed to be 10 Iron but they actually take away 40 Iron away from you, it's a bug that's been going on for a while and it really needs to be fixed, the Stone Pickaxe is cheaper than the Wooden one :/

-It doesn't give you the items an enemy has when you kill them anymore.
This really ticked me when it first started, I can't lie :/ I always expect a gang of items when I see some random AFK guy in his generator and when I go to take him out, I get NOTHING, it's such a bummer you guys took this out, it was a nice feature and I think most of us liked it :/ It was exciting for example seeing some guy farming Emeralds at mid and when you go and kill him, guess what you get? :D Nothing! It stinks, please bring it back.

-Cosmetic Shop!
Some people grind coins for that one glorious day where you guys finally decide to open a shop, we're all waiting for it...
I have 23,282 coins (more soon to come) ready to start going on a shopping-spree once a Bedwars Shop opens up but PLEASE, let me ask one favor:

DO NOT ADD PERKS/KITS!!!!!!!

It'll ruin the true feel of Bedwars, the game is good enough by itself, don't ruin it by adding perks/kits please :( Just add maybe cosmetic which could consist of Victory Dances, Particle Trails, Special Title Names for in-game intimidation, etc.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

That's basically it, thanks for reading this Jartex Staff Team, sorry if I sounded a bit rude in some of this, please just take some of these ideas under consideration, it would be great for us Jartex Players ?

Last edited:

AMZR

cmon it shouldn`t be that complicated to fix some small and random bugs they should start fixing it as soon as possible