Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help pls i got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukekid

So i know that my proof i just this one but he scammed me. It started when he said who wanna offer for my inventory. Then I look at his inventory and saw a sword like a good sword. so I said can I offer for the GodSlayer sword that u have. He said ok offer and gave him the offer but its not enough. Then he said can I buy your rare keys? ( I have 19 ) for 10 mill. i said ok deal. Then I gave him the keys and he gave me the money. Then after like 10 mins he chat me he said can you pls give me 5 mil. then I didn't reply then he said he got scammed because he said someone scam him in the trading area and he said the guy who scammed him did like a glitch. Then he said ok I will give you the Godslayer sword but pay me first. Then I said ok trade. he said no I don't wanna get scam again. then I said your just trying to scam me. I said ok just do trade and if I scam you report me. He said no. And he said pay me 5 mil first then I give you the sword. then I payed him and then when I tried to trade him he's offline i trusted him :( pls help pls ban him so that he cant scam anymore people please :C . and also he said that if he scammed me I report him sooo pls ban him he's a very very verrry bad guy plsMC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.