Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello there!

Bwekky

coollogo_com-26518384.png
First off, Hello there! My name is Bwekky or if you want you can call me by my real name which is Cory. Either way I know what you're probably thinking, "Who is this randy?" or "Who cares" but some people actually like reading introductions and I feel it's a good way to get to know others within the community. But other than that lets get into the introduction!
First thing is that I've been playing Minecraft / Factions since 2014 and the first server I ever joined and I still play till this day is TreasureWars (Lachlan's server) and I've had a blast on there with becoming staff and getting to know the community but I feel that it's time to move on to another fantastic factions server and that's where I stumbled upon this server. Why this server? You may ask well let me tell you, I've played this server before but never really got into is a whole bunch, hence the reason why I have just made a forums account. But either way when I did play this server I enjoyed myself and I think getting back into things and being more involved with the server and its community is a good idea! Another thing about me is that I have been a Community Manager on around 30+ servers (most non successful) and Senior Mod- on around 20+ and maybe one day I'll add this server to the list but I would like to get more familiar with the changes of the server before that day comes.
That ends off my introduction and I hope to see you guys online!

~ Bwekky