DakshWagh Donator Donator Typing Machine Joined September 30, 2021 Messages 2,593 Points 145 IGN DakshWagh June 8, 2025 #11 omg neck sus seven twenty!!! sir big fan!!!
blowiek3008 Donator Donator Typer Beginner Reporter Approved Starter Joined December 21, 2023 Messages 253 Points 78 IGN blowiek3008 June 22, 2025 #12 Nexus720 said: Hi everyone, I am a new players, my ign: Nexus720, I am starting today I hope you all help me grind. Thanks. Click to expand... Welcomeee to JartexNetwork! I hope you enjoy all this kind people and the server. Good Luck! If you have any questions i'm always here for u! Best regards, ~ blowiek3008
Nexus720 said: Hi everyone, I am a new players, my ign: Nexus720, I am starting today I hope you all help me grind. Thanks. Click to expand... Welcomeee to JartexNetwork! I hope you enjoy all this kind people and the server. Good Luck! If you have any questions i'm always here for u! Best regards, ~ blowiek3008