Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! My name is SirGlitchy.

SirGlitchy

Donator
Donator
Heyo guys! I'm not actually new here but I never properly introduced myself to everyone. You might've known me as AmazingIsNoob/AssassinZone/NoProZone. I started playing around March 2018, I mainly focused on Practise during that time and I still do now. I like playing sports, only one of them really... Basketball! I am also a decent ( I am saying that very VERY loosely ) cook and I know how to serve up a few dishes, I only really cook when I'm bored though. I am a BIG fan of the Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series, I have nearly every game! I can give free pvp lessons since I've noticed there are a lot of people that aren't very good at pvp and while I don't know up front I do believe they are practising. I hope I can make some new friends around here and just overall enjoy my time playing on the server more than I've ever before.

S

Shayy

I've never seen you ingame before but its nice to meet you. I also like basketball except I don't play it often. :-:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirGlitchy

SirGlitchy

Donator
Donator
I've never seen you ingame before but its nice to meet you. I also like basketball except I don't play it often. :-:
I mean I only really play practise. Nice to meet you to!

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
I have tried to cook a few times. I burned down the microwave, almost blew up the apartment.

Nice to meet you! :D

G

Gusto

I really like your introduction because its simple, but very detailed. Nice to meet you!