Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hello I have an account problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good days when I disconnect from the kitpvp server someone passes on my account and steals stuff and money like yesterday I had 474k money and morning 17k I am not who it is esque you can help me know I have already changed my passwords 2 times and I put my premium account

Solution
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, XxslenderXxdu87.​
If you think your account was hacked yesterday and they stole the money, you may try these few steps, which are also stated by Solid.​
  • Email Sr.Mods or Direct message them about your concern over your account being hacked and ask them to ban your account for a while as "compromised."
  • Create a password reset request from the website; this could be helpful as Sr.Mods can know if it's really you and provide you with the password. Make sure that once you have received your password, you may ask the Sr. Moderator to unban you.
  • Use /premium
  • Do not share accounts with any of your friends; if anything happens to the...

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Good days when I disconnect from the kitpvp server someone passes on my account and steals stuff and money like yesterday I had 474k money and morning 17k I am not who it is esque you can help me know I have already changed my passwords 2 times and I put my premium account
Well you can try changing your password and that helps in most cases and if you have turned on /premium (as you have said that you have premium mc) then I do not think that anyone else can log into your account. And if you have friends then you can ask them if someone was logged in your account when you were off. And I do not think the stuff you have said is possible because if you've changed your password several times as you've said then I do not think anyone can hack your account also try making your password hard to guess.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

If you think your account was hacked yesterday and they stole the money, you may try these few steps, which are also stated by Solid.​
  • Email Sr.Mods or Direct message them about your concern over your account being hacked and ask them to ban your account for a while as "compromised."
  • Create a password reset request from the website; this could be helpful as Sr.Mods can know if it's really you and provide you with the password. Make sure that once you have received your password, you may ask the Sr. Moderator to unban you.
  • Use /premium
  • Do not share accounts with any of your friends; if anything happens to the account, we won't be responsible for any damage.
  • Make sure to add an email; if you ever forget your password, you can easily reset it with the email and link your account to Discord.
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.