Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBD Harvesting Dirt with no water (Quality of life)

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Harvesting Dirt with no water (Quality of life)​

Suggestion Details:
As you know, on SBD, Custom crops & crops play a big part of the server as we'd have thousands of dirts placed around to pass levels or even for farm etc..
But one issue is that, these dirts require water to stay harvested, and we can't plant custom crops on normal dirt (once we have planted and the dirt turns back normal dry, the custom crop stays on)
So a little life quality update, why not make it so that, the dirt will never dry, and that we never need water, we just right-click the dirt and it will forever be harvested, this will save so much time & space for everyone.
Especially with the bugs going on where sometimes you're forced to reharvest and replant custom crops. Its a good thing to add.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
(In normal minecraft, if its raining, you don't need water and the harvested land will be drenched, maybe add that to work with /is weather? that could be cool)​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • they already added this to lifesteal so i dont see why they cant add to other modes
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Upvoted
Hello MoudTage_, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to upvote it.​
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Harvesting Dirt with no water (Quality of life)​

Suggestion Details:
As you know, on SBD, Custom crops & crops play a big part of the server as we'd have thousands of dirts placed around to pass levels or even for farm etc..​
But one issue is that, these dirts require water to stay harvested, and we can't plant custom crops on normal dirt (once we have planted and the dirt turns back normal dry, the custom crop stays on)​
So a little life quality update, why not make it so that, the dirt will never dry, and that we never need water, we just right-click the dirt and it will forever be harvested, this will save so much time & space for everyone.​
Especially with the bugs going on where sometimes you're forced to reharvest and replant custom crops. Its a good thing to add.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
(In normal minecraft, if its raining, you don't need water and the harvested land will be drenched, maybe add that to work with /is weather? that could be cool)​
Yo MoudTage_ MoudTage_ , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
I sometimes play sbd when it gets reset, and when I have to make a farm and do the “harvest crops” mission, it becomes really annoying. So if this gets added, it will decrease the amount of your brain cells dying.

Aevuh

Hello Mout,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to stay Neutral for the following reasons::

The Good Side:
- Eliminating the need for water and making dirt never dry would save time and space for players.
- It could enhance the overall gameplay experience by reducing repetitive tasks like watering crops.
- It may provide a smoother farming process, especially for players who rely heavily on custom crops.

The Bad Side:
- Removing the need for water and making dirt never dry might disrupt the intended gameplay balance and resource management.
- It could potentially make farming too easy and remove a level of challenge from the game.
- The bugs related to reharvesting and replanting custom crops should be addressed separately to ensure a smoother gameplay experience.

Overall, while the suggestion has its advantages in terms of convenience, it's important to consider the potential impact on gameplay balance and the need to address existing bugs separately.

Warm Regards,
~Awvuh