Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Again playing today I found many people using auto click and many other clients and it's hard to get a winstreak. Jartex please do something it's getting hard to play please make some security that only trusted client like lunar client, badlion client, ares client, etc. is going to be used in jartex please do something hacker everywhere.

Thank You for reading this.

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello,
You can report hackers and cross-teamers Here. Or you can invite a staff member to your party and tell them to spectate.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Insane_Shubh

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Bro the thing is my pc is gone and I am using a pc with Intel i3 until my pc is repaired and in i3 processer it's hard to always record it decreases the in game fps so dont consider.

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Bro the thing is my pc is gone and I am using a pc with Intel i3 until my pc is repaired and in i3 processer it's hard to always record it decreases the in game fps so dont consider.
All you can do is invite staff to party and they have 0.257 chance of joining...

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Can any staff ban this guy his name is :- NotLoL1818
He is hacking in bedwars. He was hacking like SpeedBridging hack and autoclicker or kill aura and 10 blocks attack , etc
So please ban this guy.

My in-game username 0verPowerd
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 why hack dude? You aren't supposed to šŸ˜¤

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
Even if Jartex would enforce you to use trusted clients such as Lunar or Badlion, cheaters would still exist. These clients make it harder to make clients but its still possible.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
they can make their own client and implement a file searcher on it šŸ‘€