Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Jartex is a very good server just no good it's best but that was my thought before reporting my first hacker and then I get hackers like something and 1 of every 3 games I met hackers and it's very hard to record and post it.

Another annoying if you guys want I can share the screen and show you guys I don't auto click so please don't kick me often.

Thanks for reading this post and please do something about the post I posted.
Good Bye Have a great time playing bedwars on jartex!

BatPour

Addicted Member
Jartex is a very good server just no good it's best but that was my thought before reporting my first hacker and then I get hackers like something and 1 of every 3 games I met hackers and it's very hard to record and post it.

Another annoying if you guys want I can share the screen and show you guys I don't auto click so please don't kick me often.

Thanks for reading this post and please do something about the post I posted.
Good Bye Have a great time playing bedwars on jartex!
Use replay mod I have about 50 accepted report using replay mod

BatPour

Addicted Member
still it need to be recorded right?
Yea It needs to record the replay mod after the game but the best part is you need to press a bottom in pause menu to start recording
the second best thing is you can show hacker from every direction, angle, distance
It can help to make a better proof to report

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Yea It needs to record the replay mod after the game but the best part is you need to press a bottom in pause menu to start recording
the second best thing is you can show hacker from every direction, angle, distance
It can help to make a better proof to report
thats the same case when you are spectating lol.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
imagine a place where a guy is shit posting to get 10 msgs for trial application :