Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

I apologize for bothering and taking your time, but I have seen that staff members don't come online on Bedwars lately, which is oppressed by most players, so they hack knowing that there isn't staff online on Bedwars recurrently. I am here pleading that any staff member could possibly take at least 1 minute of their time to come online on Bedwars recurrently, as I have seen a lot of players hacking in either Solo or Doubles, as that is where I have commonly found hackers there, and I would acknowledge it very much if at least 1 staff member could come online recurrently on Bedwars, as it is really unpleasant for us players that is not hacking. Thank you for your time in reading my Thread as I acknowledge it very much.

S

Shayy

There are many staff members who play bedwars, except some are either nicked and playing matches, or either vanished and spectating ones. There are staff members each day on the game-mode bedwars, so there are often many hackers banned in a day thanks to them which is great. However now that a new anticheat has been implemented the hackers should often be punished by it, but the staff of course are still working hard to punish every rule-breaker they can find. Staff work hard everyday, and join bedwars a lot, especially skywars so they are online there, maybe just not in the matches you were in or nicked/vanished. I understand that it is unpleasant to play with hackers in a game, however you can 1. Record the player hacking and report them on the forums (Gameplay report thread). 2. Contact a staff member on Discord through DMs asking if they can spectate the hacker or 3. Leave it. Many players may hack often, however until the /report command is added in the minigames, ( as for now it's only in Practice) that's all you can do.