Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hackers and anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
well owners u probably may say why we dont have too many players cuz of the new anticheat oldncp blockhitting means freeze clicking 8-9 cps freeze but hackers hack without any freeze from anticheat and play forever why? vpns or reset routers and what happends more hackers 1 hacker hacked for fun the other hacks cuz there are many hackers the other cuz he is bored the other cuz he sucks and the hack forver the aac4 old anticheat was better bedwars had alot more less hackers anticheat wasnt stopping u if u were clicking 8-9 cps or blockhitting and it was good add a good anticheat and get more activr staff pls and if u want to ask a staff member it says no staff online why? hide or vanish does this help? no so pls get more active staff and the antibot filter is broken my internet is sometimes broken and i reset my router and what happends my ip changes why idk and if u do that too many times boom u are a bot now go to h**l so pls do something thats just unfair ppl are trying to play and like u cant even play minigames players found a way to bypass practice with hackclient but most players use banned mods cuz the anticheat or something there is 100% better than the anticheat so pls update ur anticheat and what is staff doing mayak_123 just muting ppl pacelv only playing factions not even finding hackers JustThiemo the Dev doesnt even care about the anticheat thats what i know voodootje0 only cares about prison and factions and gunfire or Max always offline so pls jartex get a good anticheat oldncp and ncp anticheats suck there are and better aac4 than the old 1 and u like use the softest anticheats ppl donate u money and what u do buying gaming pc's is this useful for the server no only for urselfs only good staff members which they bearly never go on expect 2 or 3 are Rodagave115 NotSansy Pinnging or Pingging and natty_sword others are sleeping oh and ilicity it pretty good but others /mute idk 100years reasson spamming staff false mutes 1 time i got muted for caps when i didnt caps caps 1 phrase isnt caps and ppl false report andu get banned they just suck at playing and they say we hack i donated bronze a few days ago its not bad but u get name called if u are donator why cuz most players here are cracked and cracked players are usually 8-12 years old and they just randoms saying nub i just got to spawn and a guy caleld me nub a guy killed me and won and said ez trash kid do staff care about name calling no and thats the worst thing server full with toxics means hell expect if u want to rename the server ToxicNetwork and thats all i can say for now idc about reseting fac stop doing those things ppl dont care minigames are useful why anticheat so stop reseting servers every 1-2 months and do something new i know how hard it is but u dont even go active only voodootje0 goes active and bearly justthiemo u need to call him to go online staff is just sleeping and they false ban pingging false ban alot idk about others but i think and other staff members ipban alot false ban i mean and they perm ban u temp ip ban ppl for 1 year or 6 months cuz u ban ppl when u are not 100% sure so 1st offence temp ip ban 1 year or 6 months and 2nd offence perm ban thats what i think ok idc about fac so idc and staff says report them i try to report them and what i go to report no threads matching ur files so just accept the p ivite or add msg plugins so we can call staff now ppl will say call them from disc do they care usually not but 2nd problem i signed up on discord but now i cant log in i need to make a diferent acc cuz it ays sign up i cant fing log in thingy so just add msg plugin or accept p invites and dont be toxics oh this kid gonna troll me no im not gonna fall for it and other thing is that when there are 60% or 70% sales i got bronze rank a few days ago its broken it says u need 4.99 in ur basket so i paid double price and thats not wworth i cant make it 4.99 i need to double it so fix it

Last edited:

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
I deleted my whole text... which was very big...
I summarize it.
Staff has their own life.
A script isnt something to finish in 2 secounds that means anticheat takes quite a time.
And if you make wrong thing, than enjoy starting from new.
Scripting feels like 1+1=3
Staff runs more then one server...
More servers more scripts more work
I played 4 years ago and I had not that kind of fun like today.
Instead of going against the staff
Go and appreciate the work of staff
Ofcourse it is a job for them but also it's their passion.

"You can never plan the future by the past."

~dasjoms

Btw. I wrote much more but accidentally I deleted it instead of editing my mistakes, grammar.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
I deleted my whole text... which was very big...
I summarize it.
Staff has their own life.
A script isnt something to finish in 2 secounds that means anticheat takes quite a time.
And if you make wrong thing, than enjoy starting from new.
Scripting feels like 1+1=3
Staff runs more then one server...
More servers more scripts more work
I played 4 years ago and I had not that kind of fun like today.
Instead of going against the staff
Go and appreciate the work of staff
Ofcourse it is a job for them but also it's their passion.

"You can never plan the future by the past."

~dasjoms

Btw. I wrote much more but accidentally I deleted it instead of editing my mistakes, grammar.
ok?

Khosraw

Banned
Yeah, the server is really trash when it comes to hackers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
anticheat means expensive for jartex but they get 10k per month

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Locking thread, questions answered in one of your previous rant threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.