Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hackers again

tanjiro074106

hacker again name:LittleFootballer using reach hits through blocks he got kicked for client modifications but he somehow reconnect and it was so toxic bow spamer if someone can check him pls do it i will be so happy:)

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey, tanjiro try recording the guy and reporting him on forums (staff arent going to help you at all considering their history)
If you cant record him for some reason,
I can report him but I cant always have an eye for him, so if you want me to report him msg me on discord when he gets online

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you can't record hackers you can also invite a staff member to spectate and ban them. Use the following commands:

/staff (It will tell you online staff usernames)

/p invite [staff name]

/p warp

(In party chat tell the staff the username of the hacker and if possible the hack(s) they are using)

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
If you can't record hackers you can also invite a staff member to spectate and ban them. Use the following commands:

/staff (It will tell you online staff usernames)

/p invite [staff name]

/p warp

(In party chat tell the staff the username of the hacker and if possible the hack(s) they are using)
only if staff's are ACTUALLY online loll
I have rarely seen staff's online in `/staff`

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Try friend staff members or try find where are they, for an example "chocz700 in bedwars lobby-2" go to the lobby, then tell him about cheaters

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
Try friend staff members or try find where are they, for an example "chocz700 in bedwars lobby-2" go to the lobby, then tell him about cheaters
is not a good idea, do you think anyone would remember all the alphanumeric names perfectly..? and what if they are in-game, then there is 15 minutes of silence and just a dead look on the screen, waiting for their game to end loll

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
hacker again name:LittleFootballer using reach hits through blocks he got kicked for client modifications but he somehow reconnect and it was so toxic bow spamer if someone can check him pls do it i will be so happy:)
Good job reporting it man!!! Hackers are a pain šŸ˜­

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
Please report them in the report section with some evidence so the staff can either ban him permanent or for some time

CR7811149

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
CR7811149
Hello T tanjiro074106 as most of us above have stated you can report him by recording video evidence of the person hacking at

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Just record it report it in result the hacker will get banned and you'll get a role