Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hacker in skywars

Alb_Gaming

IGN
Alb_Gaming
IGN: Yakumomio123 this guy needs to be moderated as he doesnt make it that ovious that he is hacking.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
IGN: Yakumomio123 this guy needs to be moderated as he doesnt make it that ovious that he is hacking.
welp he got banned today and kicked and warned many times sooo i think staff will notice screenshot-jartexnetwork.com-2022.07.10-14_56_52.png

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
You should record , if you don't have recording software, you can do /staff in game, and invite a staff to your party, and tell that staff what was the problem

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
Hi there,
If you'd like to submit a report, please do it here.
A staff member will look at your report when they can.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
You should record , if you don't have recording software, you can do /staff in game, and invite a staff to your party, and tell that staff what was the problem
I actually record all my games I play in HD 240FPS in case a hacker joins my game. That'll make reports very easy!

ItzSteve97

I suggest that if you have OBS Studio and a decent PC/laptop, to record every game you play. When you will face a hacker again, you can send the game recording to the report forum.