Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Survival GUYS NEED HELP

I got banned 1 week ago and post one unban appeal. I have no reply for that.
I got banned because of a person who is banning people in survival for there single single mistakes . Means there is one person who is targeting people in survival and banning them . Need help guys my all friends got banned because of him. This person is targeting my friends and banning all of them -

Unlqvinly

I am also banned plz unban me I want to continue my sweet journey in survival please.
Thank you so much for your lovely support JARTEX.
Ok bye........

Solution
Staff don't ban people for no reason.

If you think your ban was false just make an appeal over at
If you already have, wait patiently for a reply there

About unlqvinly, he is a nice guy
But if you really think you and your friend are getting targeted and false banned, you can always make a staff report over at

About your ban, you were banned because of ban evading. This means you tried to join from alt accounts while you were ban on your main or vice versa.

And about supporting dupers, you can report them if you got enough evidence over at

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff don't ban people for no reason.

If you think your ban was false just make an appeal over at
If you already have, wait patiently for a reply there

About unlqvinly, he is a nice guy
But if you really think you and your friend are getting targeted and false banned, you can always make a staff report over at

About your ban, you were banned because of ban evading. This means you tried to join from alt accounts while you were ban on your main or vice versa.

And about supporting dupers, you can report them if you got enough evidence over at

Last edited:
Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L
Ok I got it but this person-

Unlqvinly​

is suporting dupers in this server and banning people like me and my friends . He is targetting us plz help if I get unban he ill again ban me for no reason.........

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Community Assistance

Hello, LegendAnshxGOD.​

If you think a Staff member is abusing their powers, you can make a staff report at:

https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ OrangeEndy

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, LegendAnshxGOD!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ OrangeEndy