Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Group Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeDragon

Minecraft Username:
GrapeDragon

What is the suggestion about?
Group Ban

Description:
There was recently a group ban in the minigame, The Bridge. I think nobody involved should be banned. This was a server issue that negatively affected the community. It was the only game active at the time and I don't think players should get a month ban for just continuing to play the game. I have flat out seen people flying, not being able to be hit, hitting people through walls and so many more ridiculous hacks that haven't been caught. And I've gotten the boot for CLICKING TOO FAST. This involved no hacks, no glitching nothing done with malicious intent. I really think this issue should be reevaluated.

~GrapeDragon

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A more fair ban system.

Extra Information:
Seriously? A month ban?

DarkEssentials

Donator
Donator
I honestly don't know anything about this and someone might say "Well if you don't know anything don't get involved," but I'm bored so I will anyways. All I know is that being involved in something that you know isn't functioning as it should, and you knowing that is a proper reason to get banned. Considering abuse of exploits or glitches, however you want to describe it. Glitching in general, with or without malicious intent is bad if you know you are doing it, which you should. Like I said though, I don't know what this is so I'm a wrong disregard that.

Also, I've seen before where servers recommend not butterfly clicking or needlessly clicking faster than what is necessary because that can trigger anticheat systems and get you automatically banned and causes more unneeded work and tribulation by staff members.

That's just my 2 cents though, sorry if I'm not in favor of your suggestion.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
I honestly don't know anything about this and someone might say "Well if you don't know anything don't get involved," but I'm bored so I will anyways. All I know is that being involved in something that you know isn't functioning as it should, and you knowing that is a proper reason to get banned. Considering abuse of exploits or glitches, however you want to describe it. Glitching in general, with or without malicious intent is bad if you know you are doing it, which you should. Like I said though, I don't know what this is so I'm a wrong disregard that.

Also, I've seen before where servers recommend not butterfly clicking or needlessly clicking faster than what is necessary because that can trigger anticheat systems and get you automatically banned and causes more unneeded work and tribulation by staff members.

That's just my 2 cents though, sorry if I'm not in favor of your suggestion.
I agree with some of this, pretty much all of it actually, good job

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
If you feel that this ban was a mistake contact a senior mod -1

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Agreed. They were however bug abusing and that is bannable. Mixed opinions about this one, There are hackers that are still not banned since Day 1 of TheBridge and the bug didnt give the players advantage over others except stats.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GrapeDragon​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You can appeal here.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.