Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Got Banned from Boss World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIGISPIRITS

I got banned from the boss world just because i want to go back to the portal....
Me grinding silver area boss and ready to return, then my game stuck on the bridge said i can't switch zone when battling but the boss already died
later i got banned
any idea what is this....?

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
You´re experiencing this issue because you can´t walk through the border between bronze / silver zone if you´re in combat. If you attack a boss / player or a player / boss attacks you, you get something called a ´combat tag´. If you´re in combat you can´t switch zones, otherwise you will be stuck in the border between two zones and it can possibly get you banned because the anticheat thinks you´re using flyhacks. If you want to prevent this from happening in the future, make sure that you´re out of combat when you walk through the border between zones. I´m pretty sure that when you get combat tagged by a player or boss, it takes about 20-25 seconds for the combat tag to expire, so make sure to wait until you´re out of combat and then walk through the border between zones. Somewhere on your screen, I think it´s above your hotbar but I´m not 100% sure, you can see how long you need to wait until your combat tag expires.

If you have any other questions or if you get banned for this again, make sure to dm me on discord: babyplatypus#8994

Status
Not open for further replies.