Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Got banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
so really i got banned in the bridge because of "hacking" which weird because i dont use any hacks i dont really have any good proof i guess i dont take any screenshot or anything but i dont use any hacks if any staff or moderator if you could unban me from the server i would appreciate it

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
It was good if you provide a screenshot of the ban S SpringZulu88370
Also by looking at your punishments, there aren't any recent bans, so it should be ip conflict. Follow the instructions below to solve it.

Method#1
Turn off your Wi-Fi router, wait 5/10 minutes, turn it back ON, only works for Dynamic routers.

Method#2
While on desktop, press WIN + R, something like THIS should pop up. Type CMD in the typing field given there, EXAMPLE. A window like THIS will pop up. Type ipconfig /release and press enter, wait for the command to get processed, EXAMPLE. Type ipconfig /renew and press enter, now your IP will be renewed. Close everything, and restart Minecraft.

If these two methods didn't work for you, you may join the discord server and go to #assistance_chat. Ask a staff to create an IP-Conflict ticket for you.

Citan

Addicted Member
change ur ip by
1) restarting your router(dynamtic router)
2)as hxrxic said:
Method#2
While on desktop, press WIN + R, something like THIS should pop up. Type CMD in the typing field given there, EXAMPLE. A window like THIS will pop up. Type ipconfig /release and press enter, wait for the command to get processed, EXAMPLE. Type ipconfig /renew and press enter, now your IP will be renewed. Close everything, and restart Minecraft.

If these two methods didn't work for you, you may join the discord server and go to #assistance_chat. Ask a staff to create an IP-Conflict ticket for you.
and: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/search/SpringZulu88370/ you aren't banned

Rolidanasas

I made a 100k bank note and sold it for 15mil so that maybe someone will support me and I got banned for that

Status
Not open for further replies.