Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens GoldShop Grace Period

Panda2e42

Minecraft Username:
Panda2e42​

What is your suggestion's title?
GoldShop Grace Period​

Suggestion Details:
To Management and Development Team of JartexNetwork,

The next season of Gens should come within a month i think, and next season there is going to be insanely unplayable due to pay to win. There will be two pay to win islands next season.

Genslots in gens is the key to progress in Gens. p2w in gens is terrible as if you p2w in the initial days of the season, you can simply buy all genslots people are selling for the highest prices and also get additional genslots by ult keys. Once you get the highest number of genslots, noone can beat you as you can simply AFK 24/7 after that and get wayy too ahead than others. Then they simply gain control over the entire economy throughout the season as they can buy genslots for highest prices and noone else will be able to progress, or will progress very slowly.

Please note that my purpose is NOT to target a specific player, so I have tried not mentioning their username or revealing identity.

The Global money made in the server for Gens Gamemode is 36T and the money made by a player alone is almost 12T, and there's 14 more of his island members who are also partially/completely pay to win. In last payout he bought twice as many stars than the total stars that have been bought by everyone else during the entire season of all four 4 payouts combined. The guy even hit the bal limit of 9.9999T. One third of global economy with one user is pretty insane even after he didn't spend a huge amount of money, it also means the goldshop isn't really balanced.

Now there's going to be two islands like this next season, and would make it completely unplayable.

****My request is simple and fair. I want a grace period of atleast 15days(This should be decided by your side with proper calculations )after the season starts, where noone can buy items like ultimate keys/loot crates/keys during the 15-day grace period from /goldshop or jartex store.****

I'm not sure if a grace period like this already exists or not, but if there is please explain it to me in this ticket.

Thanks

Regards​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This helps in improving player experience for JartexNetwork.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

Panda2e42

it's not actually about hating towards p2w, it's about how overpowered goldshop is in Gens. Pay to win is very powerful in Tycoon games so the goldshop must be balanced.