Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC

Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Global​

What is your suggestion's title?
Get Jartex gold from voting​

Suggestion Details:
We can only get Jartex gold from shop by paying for it, we can't get it for free like iron. Like for every 50 votes we get 500 iron so I would be great if we also get 300 gold for every 100 votes.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of people don't vote for jartex because they think that who will vote everyday for some iron which expires after some days, but if they get something good and permanent more people will vote for the server. Among 2000 only 1000 players vote but after this gets accepted more 400 to 500 players may start voting.It can put JartexNetwork to the server top and make the number 1 server and increase it's popularity.​

Extra Information:
Think and vote.​

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
First, iron doesn't really last "some days" You can keep your votes till the last day of the month, redeem them and you'd have 2k iron (assuming you voted 200 times) and they'd last 7 days.
If you're already iron rank, you get 500 iron if you find the 31-day iron rank, and with 200 keys (also assuming you didn't open your vote crates), you're basically assured of finding it at least once (unless you're that unlucky), and if you're lucky enough you might even find it enough times for you to upgrade to Diamond (assuming you're Gold)
And if you aren't Gold, you can 100% get it without many issues. So I believe also asking for the Gold currency to become free, is pretty greedy, especially since in your suggestion, you haven't mentioned any expiration date, so I suppose you'd want the gold to last forever.

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
Hey Evergreen_MC Evergreen_MC I have review ur suggestion and decide to (Downvote -1) For the following Reason.

- I agree with divertente divertente statment

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Global​

What is your suggestion's title?
Get Jartex gold from voting​

Suggestion Details:
We can only get Jartex gold from shop by paying for it, we can't get it for free like iron. Like for every 50 votes we get 500 iron so I would be great if we also get 300 gold for every 100 votes.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of people don't vote for jartex because they think that who will vote everyday for some iron which expires after some days, but if they get something good and permanent more people will vote for the server. Among 2000 only 1000 players vote but after this gets accepted more 400 to 500 players may start voting.It can put JartexNetwork to the server top and make the number 1 server and increase it's popularity.​

Extra Information:
Think and vote.​
Yo Evergreen_MC Evergreen_MC , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):
If this gets added, then people will stop buying gold from the shop using real money, which will affect the server. If u wanna buy something, such as diamond rank then u can still get it from irons as stated above.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, __Evergreen_MC__​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.